Be in charge of your process with the power of combined XRF and XRD analysis. The OFX is an ultra-fast elemental analyzer with dedicated FCaO channel for kiln or cement blends control. Incorporating a clinker grinder and powder chute, sample preparation robotics, Nova SxD and SDD detectors, HRTC-XRF module with MD-optics, the OFX delivers unparalleled levels of accuracy, repeatability and precision.
Combined XRD-based Free Lime and HRTC-XRF elemental analysis for clinker or cement blends control.
- Eliminates wet chemical methods, fused beads or pressed powder pellet preparation
- Features inbuilt sample preparation robotics and XRD based free lime control
- Proprietary NOVA SxD detector for highly accurate and repeatable FCaO results
- Incorporates state-of-the-art HRTC-XRF module, with MD-optics and SDD detector
- Measurement of major elements (Ca, Fe, Si, Al, S, Mg) delivered in minutes
- Large sample intake of 200g/min (1/2 pound per minute) of crushed or ground clinker for highly representative results
- Continuous data trending minimizes chemical variability
- Compact size fits easily within existing plant layouts
- Designed for indoor benchtop use or outdoor online continuous operation
- Ideal for any plant seeking improved kiln stability, increased refractory life and especially those using alternative fuels